|Material:||100% Full Carbon|
|Wheelset Weight:||1629g/set +/-30g, (w/o, QR)|
|Spare Parts:||1 pair skewers|
|Packing Information:||830 x 165 x 670mm /set|
|700C 38mm clincher, 25mm width|
|Novatec D711SB, D712SB; 24H/24H OR 28H/28H|
|Cassette: Shimano 8/9/10/11|
|Weight: 139g front, 268g rear|
|Spokes & Nipples|
|Sapim D-light Spokes, Black|
|SILS Nipples: External, Black or Red|
|Standard: 2X for front and rear|
|Max tension: [rim] 300kgf [spoke] front: 100kgf rear:140kgf|
|Pressure: Maximum pressure 130psi, do not over 130psi|
|Max Recommended Rider Weight: 100kgs|
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Warranty
We only ship to your confirmed address. You need to fill your detailed address, postal codes, and telephone numbers when confirming an order.
We ship the goods via EMS, HK EMS, DHL or our own forwarder. We will make a low value in the commercial invoice for shipping if clients do not ask for the exact value we need to put.
Any taxes and duties will be afforded by clients. We could not control how many tax/VAT you need to pay, as it is decided by your country importing policy.
Cancel an Order:
If you want to cancel an order, please email us the reason within 3 days. If you need to cancel the order after 3 days you place the order, we need to charge 15% for the labor handling, as all our rims and wheels are hand built individulally upon clien’ts order.
All products we sell from Wheelsfar.com are in good quality and under strict quality test before shipment. However, as all wheels/rims are handmade, little imperfect appearance may exist. If this does not affect the use of the wheels, we may not make replacement. We will try our best to avoid any quality problem.
We promise warranty for wheels/rims in 1 year. We will repair or replace it free of charge if defects were found in 3 months. You will only need to pay the shipping cost if the defects were found after 3 months and within 1 year. This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
The following improper use will void your warranty
- Crashes and accidents
- Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
- Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
- Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheel set as sold
- Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
- Damages caused by natural disaster
This warranty does not cover
- Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
- Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
- All other bicycle components
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
- Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
- Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
- Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
- Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi; MTB: 65psi
If you're not satisfied with WHEELSFAR.COM product, you can return it for a replacement or refund with the following limitations:
- You have 30 days from date of purchase to return wheels or rims.
- Labor and shipping are not refundable. Shipping cost must be paid by buyer for a replacement.
- Spoke orders are non-refundable and not replaceable if spokes have been customized by WHEELSFAR.COM or have been laced.
- If your package arrives damaged in shipping, please take some pictures and contact us immediately so that we can promptly process for your return, replacement, and/or refund.
- You need to contact us in advance for any return. Return without advanced notification will not be accepted.